The HERA program, Coastal Georgia: Hurricane Matthew and Beyond,
has been rescheduled for August 31 at 3:00 pm. If you had previously registered for this program, you will receive a new invitation asking that you re-register. Otherwise, please follow the link provided to register for this program.
- Lynette Stoudt, Director, Research Center, Georgia Historical Society
- Laura Waller, Museum Technician, Fort Pulaski National Monument, National Park Service
- Preparation for and recovery from Hurricane Matthew
- Recovery from the recent EF2 Tornado
- Implementing an institutional disaster plan
- Collections evacuation before and after both events
- Lessons learned and opportunities for improvement
To register for this free program:
- Go to:https://borusg.webex.com/borusg/onstage/g.php?MTID=e29a9d4ca9a9dcb7a158256df7b8bfd72
- Click “Register”.
- On the registration form, enter your information and then click “Submit”.
You will receive a confirmation email message with instructions on how to join the event.
If you have any questions, please email Tracey Johnson at email@example.com.
HERA thanks the Georgia Archives for hosting this program via WebEx.