Updated 29 March 2020
I’m going to start throwing links to resources on this blog post and SHER officers can edit and add as we get more.
stay health and wash hands,
Laura Seifert, SHER Officer Emerita
- Museum Savvy’s list of Resources
- Study: Impact of hand sanitizer on collections
- AAM’s Guide to Health in the Workplace
- SPECIAL REPORT: How COVID-19 is Impacting Intentions To Visit Cultural Entities (DATA)
- Local information from the Georgia Department of Health
- new page of resources compiled for collections management and preservation by COSTEP MA (The Massachusetts version of SHER)
- The Collections Stewardship Committee of AAM just released this doc called “Steps for Collections Professionals,” which might be of some help.
- MCN has this “The Ultimate Guide to Virtual Museum Resources, E-Learning, and Online Collections” which has some great sources as well
- You can find lots of webinars in the C2C Care archive.
- Why Marketing Matters During COVID-19 Closures – Key Factors to Consider (DATA)
- colleendilen.com: A data-informed resource for cultural executives. The link above is a specific from this site, but go to the main website to get her most up-to-date research.
- Collections Care amid COVID by FAIC/AIC